Need Red and Purple Acrylic blanks-CLOSED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

At the show this past weekend, I had a customer asking for pens made from acrylic (or similar material) in red with a lot of purple mixed in. Anyone knows where to get those?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Rudy,

I have both red and purple pearl, but they are separate. Woodcraft has a pretty extensive selection of purples - I bought them all a couple months ago, but I don't remember any with a lot of red.

Not a lot of help, but the pearls ARE pretty. and sell well.

Paul Downes

Rudy, how many do you want. Do you want pearlescent?, swirled? I cast some blanks tonight that were attempts at pearlescent pink/white pearl/red with highlite blue in it. I have made some purple blanks before. I could post a picture of a perfume pen maybe tomorrow. I have to use my daughter's pen drive and she's asleep right now.

rherrell

Rudy, the name is Red Mustang and it's from Bear Tooth Woods. The description says it has a BLACK swirl running through it, but it's purple. It looks black from the outside so Ernie must have listed it that way.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by rherrell

Rudy, the name is Red Mustang and it's from Bear Tooth Woods. The description says it has a BLACK swirl running through it, but it's purple. It looks black from the outside so Ernie must have listed it that way.

Just ordered them!!

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by ed4copies

Rudy,

I have both red and purple pearl, but they are separate. Woodcraft has a pretty extensive selection of purples - I bought them all a couple months ago, but I don't remember any with a lot of red.

Not a lot of help, but the pearls ARE pretty. and sell well.

Thanks Ed, Rick directed me to them.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Paul Downes

Rudy, how many do you want. Do you want pearlescent?, swirled? I cast some blanks tonight that were attempts at pearlescent pink/white pearl/red with highlite blue in it. I have made some purple blanks before. I could post a picture of a perfume pen maybe tomorrow. I have to use my daughter's pen drive and she's asleep right now.
Thanks Paul, but Rick pointed me to exactly what I was looking for.

Top Bottom