Need reasonable display boxes for larger pens....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

I am looking for a decent box to display larger pens in (like rollerball/FP's, El Grande rollerballs, etc...).

I am setting up a small display in a local art store and they request the pens to each be displayed in their own box, and it doesn't need to be anything fancy, but certainly nicer than the standard clear plastic boxes with the fake felt strap that is always fuzzy.

So far, PSI, HUT, and CSA do not have much variety. Anyone else have any recommendations (ie, ones you have used for big pens and like)?

Thanks!!!

Matt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hughbie

if you can, go to your local 'bed bath and beyond' this weekend at the one here in springfield missouri, i found a pen case. it holds 10 pens, 5 in the top and 5 in the drawer. here are the pics of what i got. they just so happened to be on clearence from $25 down to $11.50, i think

200811834518_IMG_1176.jpg

200811834726_IMG_1177.jpg

broitblat

I wasn't clear if you were looking for individual boxes or display cases. It looks like you've had some good suggestions on diplays.

If you're looking for individual boxes, check out the cardboard boxes that Monty offers through this thread: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32219. Also, there is another style of matte black box I've used for pens as large as the Panache: http://www.perfectpenco.com/cgi-bin/ccp51/cp-app.cgi?pg=cat&ref=s2_penturners. Both of these options are fairly inexpensive but, in my opinion, more elegant than the cheaper plastic boxes.

-Barry

pipeyeti

I just spoke with him and he ships priority mail and charges thier rate plus 1.50 for packaging. Sounds very fair to me. I ordered some pen boxes, leather cases, some patriot clips and he has a secial on a 15 rod assortment of 40" long acrylic rods. The rods are round 3/4"x40" for 199. He said the shipping on the rods was about 25 bucks.

Top Bottom