Need a photo of Jr. Gent in Black Ti with Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allenworsham

I have a client who wants a Jr. Gent in Cocobolo by this coming Sunday and all I have on hand are in Black Titanium (my local Rockler carries only 10k gold and Black ti and I have no other local resources). Before I make it up, he wants to see how this combination looks. If it doesn't agree with him, then I will have to make an order for some in a different finish and that will postpone him getting as soon as he would like.

So does anyone have a photo of a Jr. Gent in Black Titanium with cocobolo that they would be willing to post?

Thanks.

DKF

Don't know if this will help, but I have a Jr. Gent in Rhodium that I will trade you for a Jr. Gent. in Black Ti....My only question...is the Jr. Gent. you have in Black Ti. from CSUSA? Let me know...

ken69912001

Allen I have this Jr. Gent in Black Ti. Unfortunately its a closed end with segmenting. But it does show how nice cocobolo will look on one.

2008610153026_DSC04203.jpg

Hope this helps you.

allenworsham

DKF,

Thanks for the trade offer,but I will pass. My Black Ti Jr. Gents are from Rockler not CSUSA as I bought a few more for research than for selling as I had been doing Barons from Arizona Silhouette, but I have not been real happy with their design. I can pick them up there when I happen to be in the neighborhood for about the same price as CSUSA and not have shipping. After posting I went ahead and placed a small order with CSUSA for a few rhodium Jr. Gents, so those should arrive by next week sometime.

Ken,

Thanks for the photo. It was helpful. But I needed an open one (sorry to be picky). I did an adavanced search on the "Show Off Your Pens" forum for "Black Ti Jr" and found one that would fit the bill. Here is the link there:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37450&SearchTerms=black,titanium,Jr

The Cocobolo in the pen is much lighter than what I have in stock, but it will suffice.

Thanks for your help, guys. It is appreciated.

Top Bottom