Need a little help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashaw

I was looking to add the JR Statesman to my collection. I am still keeping the baron fountain pen but thought about adding the jr statesman. Is this a good addition or would you add another style. I was going to stay away from the JR emporer this time.

JimGo

I think the Jr. Statesman has become my new favorite pen. Subtle with just a bit of "pop", but enough to get attention.

mick

Alan, I did the same thing this year with my pens. I've carried the Baron since we started doing shows and sales were so so. I have both Fountain pens and Rollerballs available and even sold a couple where the customer bought one or the other(FP or RB)and came back and bought the front section to convert. Still the Baron was a sporadic seller. This year we added both Statesman and Jr Statesman. It gave me a flashier pen the same size as well as something in a price range between the Baron and the Emperor.( I carry the Churchill but it seems to appeal to different customers) The addition of the Statesman, Jr and Sr, has helped my sales. I even keep a couple of Gents for folks that dont want flash but want a bigger pen. BTW most of the Statesman I stock are Fountain pens and so far that's working. I've been surprised at the number of people who ask specifically for FP's. Had a Father and son look at my pens back in the spring. The son was graduating high school and the father wanted him to have a nice pen. It had to be a fountain pen though. He wanted his son to learn, as he had, to write with one.

OKLAHOMAN

The Jr. Statesman is a good progression from the Baron, it gives you a step up without having to go as far as the Emporer Jr. I think the new posted Jr. Statesman is a sure winner and have added it to my arsonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom