Need Instruciton Sheet for older Berea FP101

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

I have some older Berea FP Kits given to me by a penturner several years ago. They are listed as Berea FP101. They are in a 'shrink wrap' type package. Anyone happen to have an instruction sheet for these?

My main question is what looks like a snap cap connector, or I may have a missing part. Searched on line and did not find anything. Thanks for any help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

I have attached three photos.
1) parts in bag
2) parts out
3) clip and cap stud/thread

The clip parts were factory assembled and do not unscrew (easily). I wonder if the top pen barrel needs a "recess" for the clip to fit properly?

I also assume the white snap cap screws on the clip and holds the bottom section (nib section).

The rest is not an issue, know what to do with those.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 97
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 74

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi John!
Your second photo has it properly laid out.

Yes, you need to make a small cutout in the top of the cap for the clip extension.

The white piece screws into the stud that extends from the cap. When I made them, I sanded down the white piece so the "clicking" would make the pen tighter at the centerband. You can put the white piece in and take it out with a large phillips screwdriver--this will not damage it and allows you to decide where you like the "fit".

They are very thin, by comparison to other rollerballs---I sold a lot of them to ladies.

Good luck, let me know if any of this is Greek,

Ed

Rangertrek

Hi John!
Your second photo has it properly laid out.

Yes, you need to make a small cutout in the top of the cap for the clip extension.

The white piece screws into the stud that extends from the cap. When I made them, I sanded down the white piece so the "clicking" would make the pen tighter at the centerband. You can put the white piece in and take it out with a large phillips screwdriver--this will not damage it and allows you to decide where you like the "fit".

They are very thin, by comparison to other rollerballs---I sold a lot of them to ladies.

Good luck, let me know if any of this is Greek,

Ed

Thanks Ed, pretty much what I thought. Have not done one where I had to make a notch for the clip.

Regarding the white piece, I have done a few pens that have those, and generally don't like them that much. Had varied success with the fit. Will give your suggestion a try.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom