Need info on CSUSA kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

I found 4 kits in my full size Gents box that I know are not Gents. I believe they may be original Jr Gents and they have a number 050-0353 written on them. if anyone can confirm the number I would appreciate it. (no clue right now as to drill bit size or any other specifics)

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Compare the tube size to the Baron. The Jr. Gent/Statesman Version I used the same diameter tubes as the Baron. The small tube on the Juniors might have been a bit longer but the diameters were the same.

Mikey

Thanks Ed. Just hadn't had time to pick up the phone and call them.

I guess these may now turn into pen swap pen kits, as I cannot match them if someone wants more than one, or wants to order additional. (but cash is always king)[:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry, don't know.

The pics in the catalog COULD be wrong, we've already established that.

I have both kits at the house, but I won't be back in the office (internet connection) until next week - so can't help you much.

Mikey

Well, if photos on the site of the retro are true, the nib end looks similar, but the cap end is different shaped and the compliment to the Rhodium is black vs the Gold mine have. I'm sure it will all work out. At least I now know where to start looking for bushings and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom