Need a Hippie Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OklaTurner

I've been asked to do a pen for the wife of a USAF General. In meeting with her, she's definitely a "hippie" girl. She was really drawn to the bright green acrylic I had on a couple of my pens, but mentioned "phsycodelic" a few times, too.

Does anyone know of a good acrylic blank out there that could please her? I'm a child of the 90's, so I'm a little out of touch with my hippie side.

Thanks,
Micah

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

I've been asked to do a pen for the wife of a USAF General. In meeting with her, she's definitely a "hippie" girl. She was really drawn to the bright green acrylic I had on a couple of my pens, but mentioned "phsycodelic" a few times, too.

Does anyone know of a good acrylic blank out there that could please her? I'm a child of the 90's, so I'm a little out of touch with my hippie side.

Thanks,
Micah

I love "Pastel Dream". To me it just screams "Hippie" and "phsycodelic". Yes, it is Inlace Acrylester, so is a challenge to turn, but it finishes up very nicely. Just MHO. :)

Inlace Acrylester Pen Blank #100 - Pastel Dream - WoodTurningz

Regards,
Michael

gtriever

That 'Circus' color swirl from Bear Tooth reminds me of the black light posters of the 60s. Too bad nobody makes a Paisley blank...

eharri446

Another one in the Inlace Acrylester family is called Jester, and they have one called Tye Dye which is straight from the 60's.

Top Bottom