Need help with question from France

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

I got a question from a guy in France regarding a Jr. Statesman pen I have on Ebay. I can't understand what it is that he is asking. Here is his first question:

GOOD MORNING I AM TURNER AMATEUR IN FRANCE AND I SEARCH PENS KIT PLUCK STATESMAN RHODIUM. BE ABLE TO M HELP IN MY RESEARCH AND MISS DONNER L ADDRESSED INTERNET OF SITES OR I SHALL BE ABLE TO BUY THEM??? I THANK YOU MR LECLERCQ

I thought he was asking where I buy my kits and I told him. Apparently that is not what he wanted to know and this was his reply:

thanks a lot but for you preçiser my question I search fabricating it (country of manufacture) of its mecanismes kit pen when you buy kit your is that there is of indication of provenance? thank you for having re-laid me

I know his English is much better than my French, but, I don't know what it is he wants. Can anyone help me?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Ask him to send his question in French, also.

Cut and paste the French to www.worldlingo.com. French is usually an easy translation to English. It is not perfect, but it may be better than what you have now.

From reading your post, I think he is asking for the Country of Origin for your pen kit.

Good luck.

gerryr

Those translation things work, sometimes. Several years ago I was thinking of buying a very high-end Selmer "C" trumpet on eBay. It was never imported into the US so I found the site in French, copied what it said about the trumpet and pasted it into one of those translation sites. What I got was one of the funniest things I've ever read. I should have saved it. The only part I can recall now was the phrase "the fine plumbing of the house."

gerryr

What about Kruger, he's French? There's also someone here who lives in Quebec and says he's French, but I can't remember his name.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Member Arioux - has been working hard (and doing well) on his English.

Put him in touch, they can both speak French!!!

Stevej72

Hey everyone, thanks for your input. I messaged him back and told him they were made in Taiwan and that is what he wanted. He responded:

Yes you answered well me. Would have you the other indiquation on the factory? Thank you very much.

gourmet

Originally posted by Stevej72

I got a question from a guy in France regarding a Jr. Statesman pen I have on Ebay. I can't understand what it is that he is asking. Here is his first question:

GOOD MORNING I AM TURNER AMATEUR IN FRANCE AND I SEARCH PENS KIT PLUCK STATESMAN RHODIUM. BE ABLE TO M HELP IN MY RESEARCH AND MISS DONNER L ADDRESSED INTERNET OF SITES OR I SHALL BE ABLE TO BUY THEM??? I THANK YOU MR LECLERCQ

I thought he was asking where I buy my kits and I told him. Apparently that is not what he wanted to know and this was his reply:

thanks a lot but for you preçiser my question I search fabricating it (country of manufacture) of its mecanismes kit pen when you buy kit your is that there is of indication of provenance? thank you for having re-laid me

I know his English is much better than my French, but, I don't know what it is he wants. Can anyone help me?

kruger

Originally posted by Stevej72

Hello,

he want to know where he can buy this pen kit (CSUSA)

arioux

Hi,

Put him in touch with me if you want.

Basically, he wants to know the kit' manufacturer. Specially the Statesman. Like Randy said, send Him the Dayacom site. If he has anymore question or inquiry, just forward them to me.

Alfred

Top Bottom