Need help ID'ing an "American" Pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

Recently purchased a used lathe and the owner had 10-15 kits of Woodcrafts "Cl Amr Ballpoint Gold". #123106 It doesn't look like a click pen, I'm fairly sure it's a twist. I cannot find this pen item number on Woodcraft's site.

Can anyone help me locate the instructions and bushings for this pen? He had no bushings to go with it.

'Tis a shame, since I only live 45 minutes from the local Woodcraft but I'm only on that side of town once every two months (and even then I have fishing in mind, not pens!).

Thanks,

Matt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

Thanks Vic, but that's for number 123108 and I have 123106, which I do not know if it's a different kit or if the bushings are "ambidextrous" between them. I've contacted Woodcraft to see.

Thanks,

Matt

its_virgil

The difference in the numbers (last digit) probably indicates different platings. At one time WC carried this pen in different platings, but now only the cobalt gold. Maybe you should post a picture of the kit parts laid out. Then we could tell you exactly which kit you have. The 123108's bushings will probably be the same. Good luck.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by redfishsc
<br />Thanks Vic, but that's for number 123108 and I have 123106, which I do not know if it's a different kit or if the bushings are "ambidextrous" between them. I've contacted Woodcraft to see.

Thanks,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom