Need help identifying pen kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
A friend of mine has a lot of fountain pen kits that a man gave him at a demonstration. We cannot figure out what pen kit they are though. The have what looks to be 10mm tubes, a long tube and a short tube with a notch cut in it at the top. Its metal has a simple beaded design on them and it has a flat cap. Its clip has a black line down it (like a psi kit would) and it looks like it is a non postable type pen kit. Can anybody help?

Thanks.

P.S. I cannot post any pics right now because I'm not at home but I may be able to later.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, that is the "kit family". Was sold by PSI or Craft Supply. The notch means it's a newer one (under a decade, IIRC). PSI is 24kt, CSUSA is/was 10kt.

That's the one. Thank you all for the help. I think it may be CSUSA. Their not in regular PSI baggies, Their in more of a plastic sleeve that is taped at one end.

I just looked up the instuctions for the traditional and it doen't exactly match. The upper tube, clip, one of the couplings, and the tip match but the lower tube is 3 1/4" long insted of 2" and it only has one coupling and no tip cap. It also has something that kind of looks like a cross between a coupling and a clip cap that is solid with no threads and flat on one side.

Any suggestions?

Nerver mind I found the exact pen kit. It was a traditional but it was different than a psi traditional kit. I tried one and it turned out great.

Thanks again everyone

Top Bottom