Need Help Finding Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Frog Morton

Hello guys.

I have been searching for a box/case that will hold a Majestic pen and matching letter opener for quite some time now, but I have not really found many options available.

Does anyone know of something that would fit the bill?

I would even be willing to go with separate cases for the pen and letter opener, if a "single box" solution can't be found.

Many thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Hello guys.

I have been searching for a box/case that will hold a Majestic pen and matching letter opener for quite some time now, but I have not really found many options available.

Does anyone know of something that would fit the bill?

I would even be willing to go with separate cases for the pen and letter opener, if a "single box" solution can't be found.

Many thanks for the help.

PSI has a pen box that is 8 1/2 x 5 x 1 1/2 in size, that I have used to hold desk sets including pen, pencil, letter opener and magnafing glass. Jim S

Frog Morton

PSI has a pen box that is 8 1/2 x 5 x 1 1/2 in size,

Is that the "Fancy Single Pen Display Box"?
If so, that is the box I would most like to use, but it seems to lack sufficient length to hold the Majestic letter opener (which I believe is 8 inches in length).

If it will indeed hold the letter opener, that would be great news.

plantman

PSI has a pen box that is 8 1/2 x 5 x 1 1/2 in size,

Is that the "Fancy Single Pen Display Box"?
If so, that is the box I would most like to use, but it seems to lack sufficient length to hold the Majestic letter opener (which I believe is 8 inches in length).

If it will indeed hold the letter opener, that would be great news.

It's called the Fancy Pen Display Box with Glass Display, #pkbox8b, pkbox8r, and pkbox8x. B= maple R= rosewood X= bamboo. I place the letter opener in the box from corner to corner, the pen/pencil or both are placed in the top triangle, and the magnaifing glass in the lower triangle. If you don't include a magnifing glass, just put a pen/pencil in each triangle. You could form felt covered or flocked indented foam/wood holders to fit your arrangement. You could also use the pkboxg that is 9X9X1 1/2 that is made to display desk sets. pkboxl3, though a little smaller, will also hold a 3 piece set. The glass lids are a nice added touch for display. Jim S

Last edited:
Top Bottom