Need Help Finding.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

I have someone who wants a matching pen and pencil set. The problem is they are very specific about what they want and so far I have not found such an animal. Chrome or Rhodium finish, 0.5mm lead. Not big or fat. I was going to do a Sierra conversion with a Schmitt cartridge, but they indicated that the Sierra is a little fatter than what they want. I have a 0.5mm Schmitt cartridge. I just need to find a pencil it will work in (that has a pen to match).

Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

What about the Aero from CSUSA? I would think that you could convert it just like the Sierra but the tube size is 23/64th and not 27/64th. Yeah I know you are only talking about a 1/16th of an inch but it may be enough to make the customer happy. I like how the cap twists to open and close rather than the nib side. Anyway it is just a thought. I do not do perfect fits so that might be a good option as well.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Father Sing from CS USA has a nice pen/pencil set. It's called a slimline but I like it much better than any slimline I've come across.

mrcook4570

What about the Aero from CSUSA? I would think that you could convert it just like the Sierra but the tube size is 23/64th and not 27/64th. Yeah I know you are only talking about a 1/16th of an inch but it may be enough to make the customer happy.

Although the drill sizes are different, the finished diameters are the same, IIRC. The Aero has a lot of meat on the barrel.

The perfect fit does have a thinner grip area and it is very easy to convert to a pencil - just replace the ballpoint with the pencil mech.

Top Bottom