Not open for further replies.

retiredtog

a bright pink blank. Something in this order:

20051112173622_pink.jpg

Thanks,
Jerry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

What a coincidence. Yesterday I got a request for a pink pen. I don't (normally) do synthetics but may concede for this one. [:I] Pink Ivory wood has not received good reviews here, prone to cracking. And pictures I have seen don't look really pink-pink. So, 'mee too' me on the need for pink blanks.

Daniel

If you can fit my monitor in your lathe it has a real big spot in the middle of it that matches darn near perfect.
shucks it dissapeared now.
If Pink Ivory is not close enough. maybe some of the acrylic wizards can brew somethign up. I have some resin but don't know at teh moment if I have the colors for you. give me a sec.

Daniel

Jerry,
In my colors I have shocking pink, Scarlet Red, and Ruby red,
these are all liquid colors that ae translucent. I would have to ad a powder to the mix to make it opaque. the only powder I have that woudl even start to work is white super sparkle,
E-mail me if you are interested in me trying to come up with something.

Mikey

I have the bubblegum dymondwood blanks and they look more red than that color pink. I hav not seen that color anywhere in my surfing, so it may need to be a custom batch.

Ron Mc

Jerry,
Maybe you can get eagle to make you a black blank that has the word "Pink" imbedded in it out of pink ivory! If anyone can do it he can.

guts

was over to woodcraft in ft.worth yesterday and they had one kinda that color not sure exactly how close it was but it was pink for sure,might be a long drive for ya jerry.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Guys, Pink Sky Inlace Acrylester from Woodturningz is about that color.

This is nice stuff, but PAINT your TUBES and HOLE. The shipment I got IS transparent (this is not a knock, the resulting pen is worth the effort!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom