Need help with a couple twist mechs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

So I have been trying for a month now to get the correct twist mech for a Gatsby. Each time I explain i need the one with the brass that extends out of the end and not the white plastic that extends out. Each time I get it in the mail, its constantly the wrong one with the white plastic in the twist mech. I have some spare ones that have the brass piece in the twist mech, but they don't fit the gatsby. The vendor is sending me an entire new gatsby kit now. This still leaves me missing a gatsby twist mech. I didn't know if anyone had a spare they don't need that they would be willing to send me.

Also I am looking for an executive twist mech which I have needed for a while now. If anyone can help me out with either or both of these please PM me. I sure would be greatful to have this nightmare be over. Nothing like going to assemble a new kit and have the twist mech threads be split clear up the side and be useless LOL. Thanks everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

I forgot to mention I would pay for them, or send back some blanks I have cast myself. I did find 1 site that carries the gatsby transmission so far, but paying for flat rate shipping for that is silly. LOL

Tim'sTurnings

When I just need 1 or 2 parts I look through the items I may need and make a larger order to make the shipping charges more tolerable. Just ordering 1 or 2 parts doesn't make sense to me. JMO.

Andrew_K99

Top Bottom