Need Feed-back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenbit

Made this yesterday it's Black Limba and Bubinga It turns nice, finish is easy now what collor of kit, I have Baron,Jr,Gent,
Jr.Stat,
The blank is 5" long
I got it now don't no what to do with it?

2006101818185_Bernie%20Pens%20196.new.jpg

2006101818194_Bernie%20Pens%20198.new..jpg

Bernie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jerryconn

My vote is Rhodium Jr. Gent. or Baron With rhodium there is no real chance of a color clash, kit to wood. And the Jr. Gent or baron because the kits are fairly plain as compared to the Statsman. With the Stateman the decorative CB and end caps can distract attention from the wood and in my opinion, that segmentation needs to be the center of attention!

JimGo

Gold Baron. The warm colors in the Bubinga lend themselves to the gold, IMHO, and the blank is too "busy" for a Jr. Statesman. The busy comment should not be considered a critique - I think it looks REALLY cool! Just a little too "much" for the Jr. Statesman. Again, this is MHO, so feel free to ignore it!

gerryr

I agree with Jim, Gold Ti Baron and you can cut the CB on the Baron down quite a bit by not using the two loose rings. It makes for a cleaner looking pen, IMO.

JimGo

Scott,
The new Jr. Gents (the V2's) are slightly larger, both in diameter and in length, than the Barons.

Check out the third pic in this thread for reference:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15198

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom