Need a dozen oranges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chasper

A dozen orange pen blanks that is. I need basic Tennessee Volunteers, Denver Broncos, Orange Crush colored orange with no internal translucent trangerine flakes to give it depth, no pearilizing or metalic additives; just bold and bright orange. I have an order for some personalized pens in the orange and blue colors of a small school (very close to the same colors as the Denver Broncos). I need to find a source for these orange blanks.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A dozen orange pen blanks that is. I need basic Tennessee Volunteers, Denver Broncos, Orange Crush colored orange with no internal translucent trangerine flakes to give it depth, no pearilizing or metalic additives; just bold and bright orange. I have an order for some personalized pens in the orange and blue colors of a small school (very close to the same colors as the Denver Broncos). I need to find a source for these orange blanks.
Gerry , you might PM Jeff-in-Indiana . I understand he's done this before . Just a thought .

sbell111

I've made a ton of UT Orange pens. Basically, all I did was head down to the local art store and buy the right color pigment to mix into the resin.

Given that you need a dozen pens, I would recommend that you make the blanks yourself, rather than buy them. With that many pens, you are likely over the financial tipping point to make it worth your while.

tbroye

Contact the Woodcraft in Boise Idaho. The sell a Blue and Orange blank for the Boise State Broncos, real close to the Denver colors. The are a little pricey. The are half Orange and half Blue, longitude (the long way) I have made some for my grandkids teachers in Idaho.

Top Bottom