need cartriges for PSI fountain pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jenamison

I know you are probably looking locally like you said in your post, but PSI sells those things so cheap and you can really get a bunch, cheap from them. I ran into the same thing and decided to just by from PSI. I was happy.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Mike, if it is a fountain pen, I would rather see my customers use a better quality ink than is supplied by the kit manufactureres... on my Fountain Pen Care card, I recommend that my customers purchase a higher quality ink (i.e. Private Reserve). In the long run it makes the pen write nicer without clogs and skips.. at least that is what I have found on my pens. It (and other quality inks) can usually be purchased in any good pen shop. Tony usually have some good deals also... if you want to try some other brands you can also try this place.. http://www.apenloversparadise.com/main.shtml. But I would contact Tony first, he probably has more than one brand on hand..

Phil Joines

It is for a PSI fountain pens. What I'd like to have is a brand name that users could know to ask for from a local shop when they need a replacement. Most of them wouldn't want to go to the trouble of getting them thru me. I sell mostly thru galeries. From what I could tell looking at them at Office Depot, Cross and Waterman don't fit. They are the only brands they stock.

PenWorks

I have not made any PSI fountain pens. but I thought all of our kits take a standard or international which is the same just different wording. That being the case, Private Reserve ink cartrisges would work. You should be able to find them in any pen store or on line. If you need them, I sell them for 4.00 per pac, see my add in the business section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom