Need to buy some BOW! Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micah

I'm needing to get at least 12 blanks of BOW pretty soon. Checked with Exotic and they are out.
Anyone ever ordered from Bethlehemolivewood.net? They seem to have some, but not quite sure I understand their pricing...
Anyone else have some in stock that you know of? I'd like to buy from somewhere that has the COA to go with it and decent grain.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for thinking of us!!!

I have it on order, but Monty is fantastic.

Bethlehemolivewood is, I believe, one of the suppliers IN Bethlehem. Shipping time can run into the months if you order FROM the Holy Land. Unless you want hundreds of blanks, I would suggest buying from someone in the USA.

micah

Thanks for thinking of us!!!

I have it on order, but Monty is fantastic.

Bethlehemolivewood is, I believe, one of the suppliers IN Bethlehem. Shipping time can run into the months if you order FROM the Holy Land. Unless you want hundreds of blanks, I would suggest buying from someone in the USA.

I try to spread the wealth! ;) There are a few of you guys that I order from that know how a business should be run. As with most, I take that into account.
I just got my last package in the mail today from you guys. Thanks! Always A+

Just bought 8 pieces from PSI to make some pens for a friend who is a Priest and runs a store with religious items. Got the Cross and Christian Fish clips to go with them. I saw PSI selling a 1lb package of BOW blanks relatively cheap. What I didn't like was the "in random lengths" part in the description.

Last edited:
Top Bottom