Need a Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPD_Mrs

My wife this year has been giving her employees a pen for their birthday. This month we have a fellow that is a die hard Bengals fan. I was wanting to do a pen in the Bengals colors and have yet to find a resin that comes close to the colors. Personally they need to change their colors to black and white prison uniforms.[:p]
If anyone knows of a resing blank that comes close to the black and orange could you point me in the right direction.

The Legionnaire from CSA is too gold.
Berea's AA-03 might be close but I was looking for something more like the AA-11 as far as pattern goes. The AA-43 has too much orange.

I know I am being a little picky, but the guy runs our Fantasy Football league and that is a big task, so I want to do something nice.

Any and all help is much appreciated.
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TheHeretic

I wouldnt mind one or two of the same kind but not for the Bengals as they suck but... Because the Harley Davidson is Black and Orange as well...

I was looking for one and it just never appeared for me so I did a different one for the guy and he loved it as well.

But again is there something with the Black and Orange?

Dean
Columbus OH

Milpaul

I have turned the AA-43 and it actually does look a lot like the bengals helmet. PM me if you would like me to send you a pic.

Beartooth Woods can supply you w/ Neon Nights, and its one of our favorites. Harley people love it, as well. Having said that, I doubt if it would be apppropriate for the Bengals colors, as it is a BLACK blank w/orange swirls, and pearlescence....not nearly enough orange presence for Bengals, IMO.

alamocdc

Originally posted by TBone
<br />There is a blank that was included in this group buy that looks a lot like Harley colors. It's Neon Nights. Not sure where the blanks came from but you could drop Dave a PM and ask. The ones I bought had more black than is showing in the picture.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19391

Not enough orange. AA-43 is better.

Woodturningz has an orange Inlace Acrylester that works well, but it requires segmentation w/one that's black to be really there.
<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
2005112242744_atlasBC_black_orangePR.jpg
<br />

Tiger Lucite from Pipe Maker's Emporium aslo works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom