Need baseball bat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I have a customer who called today and wants me to make a pen for him from a professional baseball bat. Does anyone have some they would be willing to get rid of? Willing to buy or trade! He is a marlins fan and a bat from there would be awesome but he said he just wanted one out of pro bat!
Any help is appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

There were two lots of blanks from baseball bats sold here within the last two weeks.

If you do a search in the "For Sale" forum you might be able to contact the buyer (or seller).

keithbyrd

There were two lots of blanks from baseball bats sold here within the last two weeks.

If you do a search in the "For Sale" forum you might be able to contact the buyer (or seller).

I scoured the for sale forum and could not find a reference to baseball bats!
Will keep looking!

Woodchipper

Call the closest club- minor league or major league. I gave an avid follower a broken bat recently that my grandson used in a game. Even autographed it. You would have thought the fellow had been given the crown jewels of England.

Talltim

OK wood chipper I'll bite. Who did your grandson play for? He wasn't Chipper Jones ?

Last edited:

magpens

Woodchipper

Ryan Casteel- 10th round pick for the Rockies, 2010. He was released last year and 10 minutes later was picked up by the Mariners. He is in AA with the Arkansas Travelers in North Little Rock. Went to see him last month. Hotter than the hinges of Hades. I told SWMBO that next year we are going to see him, wherever that is, in April or May. Maybe even spring training camp- where ever that might be.
Thanks for asking.

quaddrussell

I was looking for a used MLB bat as well. There are several on ebay, some with no pedigree at $29 up to $1500 or more for well known players. All teams, just depends on what you want to spend. Don't thing MLB gives anything away anymore, I fully expect to find used sunflower seeds for sale.

Lucky2

Keith, if he didn't specify a used professional league bat, why not just buy a bat like the pros would use and make a pen out of it? It would be a professional league bat, just not a used one.
Len

Top Bottom