need advise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mvaldez

I have a customer that wants me to make him a fountain pen. I have never done on or dont know where to get a good high end kit. PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Depending on how much he wants to spend, a Jr Gent or Jr Statesman in TiN, Black Ti, or rhodium is a good choice. I sell my Jr Gents at $100 and up and my Jr Statesmans at $125 and up depending on what type of blank you use.
Both are very easy to make. Plus you can contact Lou about upgrading the nib if the customer so desires.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
If you can make a pen, you can make a fountain pen, theres no real difference in what you are doing, just what parts you add on. CSUSA makes some great fountain pen kits.

parnelli_97

Excuse my ignorance but I see people refer to CSUSA a lot, are they a reseller or supplier? do they have a website or are they just the ppl who supply pens to other companies? Oh and to answer your question I have fallen in love with this pen http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKDBFREE.html

It even comes with all the accessories to finish it included in the price. It is very unique for a kit pen. They have it in ball point and fountain, but the kit that includes the accessories is ball. You might be able to call and ask really nice for them to swap, but I don't know. You could always just go 100% custom, no kit.

Last edited:

parnelli_97

I have them favorite'd in my pen turning folder, I just never put together woodturnerscatalog and CSUSA... I missed the company's real name lol.

Top Bottom