Navigator end mill.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lazyguy

I don't remember the size I just turned a maple blank (drilled and tubed) down til I hade a good fit. (calipered the inside of the Navigator tube) Works like a charm.

PenMan1

The PSI Tycoon barrel trimmer works on the Sedona and Baron models that I have. If I am remembering correctly, the Navigator uses same bits and bushings as the Baron/Sedona.

Often, PSI will have a "tycoon" starter set (and others) which includes the drill bits (2) the trimmer sleeve, bushings included in the price when you buy two Tycoon pens. Many of the PSI barrel trimmers fit many different pen models, so you end up wth "free" barrel trimmers for several models.

Just a thought?

its_virgil

Like lazyguy Douglas said...make your own sleeves and spend the savings on tools that you can't make.:biggrin::biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• pen mill sleeves.jpg
    pen mill sleeves.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 167

DurocShark

Don's got the right idea. I bought one of the mill kits we had a group buy on here for, but there are still a few that aren't 'just right'. I make mine out of nylon bushings. They slip better and hold straighter than wood.

beck3906

Personally, the time I have for the shop is too precious for me to waste making things like adapter sleeves that I can buy for a few dollars. I would much rather spend the time making soemthing I can sell and recover the cost of the adapter sleeves.

JMHO. :)

hewunch

I offer them for $6 a set and $2 shipping. Follow the link in my signature. BTW, the Navigator is the same as the Baron.

Mark

According to the Bushing - Tube chart, the Navigator is the same tube size as the Baron, Sedona and Tycoon. 15/32"

Hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom