Navigator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkeithrussell

What is everyone's experience with the Navigator kit -- good, bad, or indifferent? I looked at a kit at Woodcraft today. Looks very much like a Baron kit, only a few dollars more expensive.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

Funny you should ask, I purchased 10 navs today. I have had some very good experience with the Nav. They are easy to put together and sell very well. The hex nib is also a big selling point for the pen unlike the baron. Woodcraft has recently added a black titanium but it is a little pricy at 18.50 but it is really nice and allows for a higher selling price.
The order today was for 5 chrome and 5 blk ti but I'm sure I won't have a problem moving them.

OKLAHOMAN

Funny you should ask, I purchased 10 navs today. I have had some very good experience with the Nav. They are easy to put together and sell very well. The hex nib is also a big selling point for the pen unlike the baron. Woodcraft has recently added a black titanium but it is a little pricy at 18.50 but it is really nice and allows for a higher selling price.
The order today was for 5 chrome and 5 blk ti but I'm sure I won't have a problem moving them.

Alex the Nav and the Baron are the same including the hex nib, Bill at A/S has more platings and better pricing than Woodcraft

altaciii

Damn, I have never seen the baron at AS, but I don't shop there much. Thanks, Roy for the heads up, guess I need to do a little more research before I spend so much green stuff.

Top Bottom