Nautical themed blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mortalis

Ok, you guys really came through on the sports themed blanks. How about this?

I have a client that keeps asking me about nautical themed blanks. I showed her an inlay pen that I made and she wondered if I could make something like a ship's wheel or a compass rose, a sail boat....
We live near Cape Cod so that type of stuff is really in demand around here. Especially during tourist season in the summer months.

I have requested both Wood n whimsies and Lazerlinez if they could do something along those lines. Wood n whimsie replied back that they no longer do special order and I replied back that I would purchase 10 or more but still no go. I did not hear back from LazerLinez.
I know one of them has come out with a lighthouse but I believe it is fashioned after the St. Augustine lighthouse and doesnt fit the Cape Cod area.

Again, thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Just an option. I made this for my wife and I for our 30'th Anniversary. On our honeymoon we went scuba diving in the Cayman Islands. I painted a tube "sea" blue; lightly splattered white spray paint over the top, and cast stamps in Alumilite.

I'm sure you could find "nautical" stamps. If you go this route and need casting, send me a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 127

Brooks803

One of the upcoming PSI kits is going to be nautical themed. Ships anchor for the clip. Plus a whole bunch of other adornments. It's not on their site yet so you'd have to check periodically.

Steven Humphry's posted a picture of it on Sept 25th on the "Pen Turning" facebook group page if you want to do a search for it.

Top Bottom