Napoleon Pen Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Silverado

Does anyone know what TBC bushings might fit the Napoleon pen kit from William Wood-write?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

I bought 2 a year or so ago and they are different . One twists at the finial end and the other twists at the nib end like a regular sierra. The one I just finished today appears to use a standard Sierra tube and I used my Sierra bushings. The outside diameter of the one I did today is just slightly more than the Sierra so I just turned it a bit large and used my micrometer to sand the last little bit to final dimensions. The outside diameter of the one that twists at the finial end is just a little larger again but I think I used my Sierra bushings for it as well.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anyone know what TBC bushings might fit the Napoleon pen kit from William Wood-write?
Sierra will work...Napoleon is the same as the Le Roi Elegant major except it is a barrel twist so it takes the same bushings and they are Sierra bushings. But, some Sierra styles use one bushing a tiny bit larger than the other and on the Napoleon thy should both be the same size. I think they need to be 12mm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom