Mystery bushings driving me nuts!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I ran across this set of apparently brand new bushings while organizing the rest of them and have no idea what they go to. I tried looking at Joe's bushing database program with no luck, and tried them against all the kits and bushings that I have, and came up blank. They are for a pen that uses the 10mm cigar size tubes, but are way smaller than cigar bushings, and they DO NOT fit the screw cap euro or FTA tubes (too large) (even though they are listed as using a 10mm drill bit)

Measurements are top 0.490, large center 0.494 small center 0.442 and small end 0.442 and the tube section is 0.357.

Any help Id'ing these things would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• PICT0002-3.JPG
    PICT0002-3.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Are the two in the middle one bushing? If so, I think you can narrow it down to a PSI kit. All Berea bushing I have ever received have been black so that eliminate them, I think. All CSUSA bushing have been the color of yours but I have never had any come with the middle busings made together. I think PSI is the only one that does that.

Then again, I may be complety wrong since I have not done nearly as many different kits as some on here so take it waith a grain of salt!

jskeen

The Center is indeed a single bushing. But, I have never, to my knowledge, ordered kits or bushings from psi :) In about a year and a half, I have ordered from Bill at AS, direct from berea in a group buy, CSUSA, and locally at woodcraft. I"m totally befuzled now!

jimbob91577

I don't know the measurements of my bushings, but the ones you show look a lot like the ones I use for my Classic American Rollerball and Fountain Pens from Woodcrack (Woodcraft)

robert3

Hi
The Bushings shown in the pic are for the Classic Roller/Fountain from PSI. The measurements are the same on the ones i have.

Robert

Last edited:

Randy_

James:

I took a look through my bushing chart and found only the following that aer even close:

CSUSA-Americana FP & RB
0.358/0.456/0.491/0.358

Woodcraft-Classic American Screwcap FP & RB
0.350/0.448/0.488/0.350

Neither of these bushings seem to be what you have so these may be two kits you can eliminate from the list.

Top Bottom