My first photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efletche

I'm kind of new to digital photography, so please bare with me. This is a set of three pens I just finished. Since I still don't have power after Hurricane Charlie, I did these using my generator and a flash light. One is Deer antler, one is Antelope, and the third I can't recall off the top of my head. The kits are from Woodcraft. They are the standard European kits.

Image Insert:
200481815596_antler.jpg

89.54KB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CL

Nice work.

I have to give you an A. Of course that is a capital "a" for addiction. Addiction to the site to use your generator and flash light to not only take the pictures but to get them posted on the site. :)

Efletche

SO far, I've only done the European and slim line without attempting the curves and great designs everyone here is doing. Once I feel more comfortable with these, I'll start experimenting and on the wooden (or antler) center bands. I'll even work on my photography so the images aren't so blurry.

mike_l

For great pen images try using a scanner. Someone suggested it for me and it works great. Just scan the pen directly on your flatbed scanner.
By the way, nice looking pens!

Mike L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom