My dear friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Massimo,

He does very good work and presents it well. I found the site a little slow to load, or perhaps I am just impatient. :)

You need to sign him up with us here at the IAP.

arioux

Yes, very nice work. But either he should change his hosting provider or optimize his site. Very slow loading pages. People are going to quit before the pages are fully loaded.

gpgsm

It is true, the web site is very slow, but reflects the tranquility of the craftsman. :biggrin:

I just tell him to subscribe to the IAP.

Massimo,
I just ran his site through Babelfish to translate IT to English... It's a great site, but the gallery didn't load... I was able to watch his process of making the pen though and the final product was beautiful.
Looking forward to having him as member at IAP..

Skye

Problem with the intro page is the dang image is 705K, almost a meg. He needs to slap some compression on that image and cut the loading times down by 3/4.

It's a great site, but the gallery didn't load...

I got it to load, but it was painfully slow, even on my T2. I'm guessing the gallery is loaded with huge images, just as his intro page. He really needs to resize or compress the images.

gpgsm

Hello everyone,

I spoke with my friend. He thanked you for the considerations on the website.

It would be honored to become a member of the IAP, but not knowing English well may be a member who does not write.

Waiting for your comments...

Thank you​

Top Bottom