Murphy visited me this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

We had a very interesting time together. It started out that he felt that it was my turn to reverse the barrels on a Berea Cigar pen. After discovering the problem, I began to think that maybe Murphy knew a little more than me. In any case, after rumaging through my inventory of pen kits that use a 10mm tube, I found that the CSUSA platinum americana rollerball uses tubes that are close enough in length to squeeze one out (before you go and do it, you need to be familiar with this kit and use clalipers to make adjustments in the tenon). As for the diameter, one end of the turned cigar is a near perfect fit and all the rest of the bushings are smaller. Bottom line, Murphy actually was telling me that I wanted to make an americana rollerball.

2005613214748_Murphy%20Pen.jpg

By the way, the material is CSUSA acrylester in silver/gray and is a pleasure to work with.
Richard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Don't you guys complain about Murphy coming to visit you once in awhile! I had to fix up the guest room just for him! And now, that too, is a shambles! I wish he'd go someplace else for a long while! I could use a rest![:(!][V][:(][8]
[8][8][8][8][V][:(!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom