More Rendezvous '07 info

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

chendley61

Hi all, for those planning to attend Rendezvous '07 in Provo ( http://penmakersguild.com/provo07.htm ), we have a couple of additional events that this year. There will be a penturners swap meet from 6:00 to 7:00 PM on Wednesday, June 20th. It is currently planned to be held in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn. Bring your blanks, spare kits, or anything else pen related you want to swap and see what you can trade for. If you have nothing to swap, come out and see what you can buy.

There will also be a pen exchange at the Rendezvous. If you would like to participate, you will turn in your “exchange pen†and information slip (available from the PMG site) when you enter the Rendezvous. The information slip will contain the information about your pen along with your name tags. During the event we will have participants draw a name for their partner in the exchange. It will be a great way to share your passion with a fellow turner!

If you have questions regarding the swap meet or the pen exchange, contact Chris Hendley at chendly61@yahoo.com .

chendley61

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Chris,
Can you provide a link to the information slip for the pen exchange?

I just sent the information sheet to Kurt to post on the site. Give him a few days to post it. I would send you what I sent him but if he makes any changes it may cause some confusion. I'll watch the site as well for the next couple of days. If it doesn't post I'll send you what I do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom