More help requested

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was wondering where I could find deer antlers for turning pens. I don't hunt so I couldn't just rip 'em out of an animal's head. I have a hard time believing that I will be able to find a local store like wal-mart and ask for some rotting animal bones.

Also: Any links to how to make a pen with stamps?

Thanks yall,
Ryan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jon-wx5nco

I was wondering where I could find deer antlers for turning pens. I don't hunt so I couldn't just rip 'em out of an animal's head. I have a hard time believing that I will be able to find a local store like wal-mart and ask for some rotting animal bones.

Also: Any links to how to make a pen with stamps?

Thanks yall,
Ryan

Ryan,
I see from your signature line that you are in Broken Arrow and you are in the Middle School. With this being a Friday, a school day, what class(s) are you skipping to write these posts? :RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn:

But to answer your question, there are a few vendors here that sell antler on their sites.

Good luck

Ryan,
I see from your signature line that you are in Broken Arrow and you are in the Middle School. With this being a Friday, a school day, what class(s) are you skipping to write these posts? :RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn:

But to answer your question, there are a few vendors here that sell antler on their sites.

Good luck

I was up all night vomiting, and I can't sleep. Wonder if I can make a pen out of that. Yuck!

David Keller

Talk to your friends at school who do hunt(or their dads hunt)... Most of tr hunters I know have antlers they'd love to give away in exchange for a pen.

There's a good stamp pen tutorial on YouTube... I think it's from PSI.

Top Bottom