more CSUSA props!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Buster Brown came to the door today. I opened my CSUSA box and was poking around with my daughter at all the pens. There was a bag in there that was almost %100 black inside. Turns out it was a black TI JR statesman II FP. The cartridge must have exploded in our antarctic conditions. what did they say when I called them?.."no problem, you'll have a new pen in a few days, call me if you find any more problems in there." Yea, there choice in shipping leaves something to be desired but there response in protecting my investment is top notch!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Hate to tell you, but the shipping method was actually your choice. The default is UPS, but you can change it to Priority Mail.

Just soak all the parts in water and they'll be fine. You'll have two kits for he price of one.

thewishman

Originally posted by gerryr

Hate to tell you, but the shipping method was actually your choice. The default is UPS, but you can change it to Priority Mail.

Just soak all the parts in water and they'll be fine. You'll have two kits for he price of one.

Thanks, Gerry! I didn't know that was an option. That tip will save me a few days on my next order.

Chris

Rudy Vey

Their customer service at their facility is maybe good, so far I have no complain. My problem is that I ordered some acrylic blanks on 12/20 and still have not received them!!! UPS ground - only affordable option. I have no idea why it would, even with the holidays, take 14 days or even longer to get here - supposedly it should have arrived today.

Now, last Monday, 31. of December, I ordered from BB and the package (with priority mail) arrived today - although there was a holiday in between. Makes you wonder, or??

Firefyter-emt

To get back to the pen, I highly suspect that you can wash it in water and a little scrubbing and save that pen kit. The ink is waterbased and washes off the nibe and feeder very easy so unless it has dried all crusty, go ahead and try to wash the kit. ;)

Awesome service from CSUSA and they now get all my orders, FWIW.

Strange about the shipping, mine have always come via USPS and nice and fast too!

OKLAHOMAN

Originally posted by workinforwood

Buster Brown came to the door today. I opened my CSUSA box and was poking around with my daughter at all the pens. There was a bag in there that was almost %100 black inside. Turns out it was a black TI JR statesman II FP. The cartridge must have exploded in our antarctic conditions. what did they say when I called them?.."no problem, you'll have a new pen in a few days, call me if you find any more problems in there." Yea, there choice in shipping leaves something to be desired but there response in protecting my investment is top notch!

It should go good with that Black Cactus you want to make:D[}:)];).
BTW thats why we buy kits from our suppliers here and not direct from China its the great customer service we get from all of them.

I have experienced equal service as well.

I have twice ordered Tru Stone from CSUSA and had them arrive, loose in the box and chipped and broken, unusable. The air bags they use for packing is ineffective, often totally deflated when they arrive in my hands. On both occasions they replaced the entire order of Tru Stone. It takes 14-21 days for a re order to arrive here in Canada from CS, so the issue is also a level of aggravation if I am in need right away of an order placed.

They now have a note attached to my name on file to wrap each blank to avoid damage. It's not my money when they replace my orders, but sooner or latter expense and common sense tells me they need to organize their packing process to avoid damage...they have to be loosing on their current air bag method vs other packing methods.

LV uses recycled paper to pack their shipments. I recycle the same paper in my blue box.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville

I have experienced equal service as well.

I have twice ordered Tru Stone from CSUSA and had them arrive, loose in the box and chipped and broken, unusable. The air bags they use for packing is ineffective, often totally deflated when they arrive in my hands. On both occasions they replaced the entire order of Tru Stone. It takes 14-21 days for a re order to arrive here in Canada from CS, so the issue is also a level of aggravation if I am in need right away of an order placed.

They now have a note attached to my name on file to wrap each blank to avoid damage. It's not my money when they replace my orders, but sooner or latter expense and common sense tells me they need to organize their packing process to avoid damage...they have to be loosing on their current air bag method vs other packing methods.

LV uses recycled paper to pack their shipments. I recycle the same paper in my blue box.

They finally came tonight at 6:30pm - and as Jim experienced, they were loose in a box. The sharp edges of the acrylic blanks had punctured the "airbags" and the two were totally flat. I am lucky, no damage to any of the blanks, as far as I could see.

Jarheaded

I must be on their s*** list, they didn't send me something I ordered and when I called, they said they would send it right out. 6 weeks later, still nothing. Maybe they don't like me.

Firefyter-emt

FWIW, I e-mailed Eric this morining and he told me that he had already seen the post and forwarded the information to thier shipping department.

As for the "delay" shipping, guys... remember that it's the first week of January. Shipping is ALWAYS slow this time of the year. There is a very good chance it has nothing at all to do with CSUSA's end. (My thoughts on that subject only...)

Top Bottom