Monet transmission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snyiper

I did my first stepping up from slimlines and I gacked a transmission. Yes my fault, I was thinking slimline doing a Monet duh. Anyway where can I buy a repacement tranny and spring? ( yes shot the spring too) What other tranny will work? I emailed where I purchased it and they havent responded so I thought I would ask here. I robbed another kit I just dont want a partial kit unable to use.
Thanks for the help.

nava1uni

Wood n whimsies sells the transmissions, etc. You should be able to use any transmission that will fit a Gatsby, Sierra, or similar pen. Wood n Whimsies and The Village shop sell transmissions and pen parts, as does Wood Turningz and Wooden Pen Pro.

keithlong

Are you talking about the transmission for the older kits, or the newer ones. The newer ones are made like the Gatsbys by penn state. I have one for the older kits. Send me your address and I will put it in the mail to you.

snyiper

I dont know the difference I just purchased the kit last week I will assume it is the newer one. Keith thanks for the offer but it may not work so ill just get another from wood and whimsies next order,save that one for someone needing a older trans.
Cindy thanks that is the info I was after, being stuck in slimline land for so long this is the only other kit I have done so I am unaware what kit parts interchange. Tracy at W7W said she will take care of me next order Thanks all for the advice and the offer!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom