Mixing Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

I have a question, as I understand it the Sierra and the Wallstreet II are the same pen using the same bushings. I noticed that Sierras have a rollerball option, could I just replace the ballpoint ink tube with a rollerball ink tube in a Wallstreet II? For that matter could I do it with any pen as long as it was a ball point and the ink replacements were the same length?

Russianwolf

Ty, The Sierras DO NOT have a rollerball option. The Sierra click has a Uniball option, but it is still a ballpoint refill, not a rollerball.

Rollerball refills will dry out in a ballpoint pen, they need a capped environment.

You aren't the only one that's made the mistake in thinking the Uniball refill is a rollerball.

Now, the Uniball will not fit in a regular sierra. The tranny is a set length from the tip and the Uniball is longer than the Parker refill. You may be able to modify some of the other kits (cigar and long click) to take them though, you, just have to add a bit of length to compensate for the longer refill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom