military/patriotic blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flipnswim

i recently found a pen on Marine Corps Store, Community, Blog | Grunt.com | Sgt Grit - Marine Corps Store, its a gold bolt action pen with an acrylic blank that has an eagle globe and anchor on it so i was looking for blanks with the insignia of each of the branches of service and havent had any luck... does anyone know where i might find what im looking for or at least something similar?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flipnswim

yeah the price of the bolt action is absolutely ridiculous my bolt actions go for about $60 and nobody complains but there hand done .50 is actually like $80... thats stupid to

thanks for the help guys i appreciate it. if you find anything else please let me know

edstreet

I am not fully clear on what you are looking for in the 'patriotic' section of the title as all I saw mentioned was military branch insignia which matches the 'military' section of the topic. The two words are not exclusive and they are vastly different realms and meaning.

Gunny

Here is an Iraq Campaign pen that I made. I cast the colors, and laminated the blank.

Attachments

• DSC_0096.jpg
    DSC_0096.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 468
Top Bottom