Micro mesh washing question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I've read how most people wash the micro mesh in the washing machine, but my question is how do you dry it? I would think that putting it in the dryer might melt it? Do you just lay it flat somewhere to dry? Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

I lay it ontop of the thistles after the mist has cleared. But the Haggis run off with them often!

Ye canny catch the wee blighters either, hoots man![;)]

angboy

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Maybe Fritz will do it for you. [}:)]

That's a great idea William! Why didn't I think of that???? I may have to find out where he lives, start stalking him [:p][:p] and then show up on his doorstep with a hand full of MM![}:)][}:)]

I like Mark's idea too, but we don't have thistles here in Nebraska! Good thing is we don't have Haggis either, so if I could find a thistle, the MM would be safe![:)][:)]

ograywolf

Have any of you ACTUALLY eaten haggis? I did...once...There I was...a young, dumb Yank submarine sailor on liberty in Scotland...and this wee lassie took me to a Scottish do. Three double whiskeys washed down with warm beer and I was ready to eat anything. Aaaack! I can still taste that stuff, and it's been 40 years. Especially after it came back up through my nose the next morning on the liberty boat back to the ship...up and down...up and down...

fritzmccorkle

Yes Ang, send your micro mesh. i will wash, dry, and fold it for you. don't listen to william he's just jealous cause no one's making him any unique offers.[:)] speaking of unique offers i recieved a gorgeous piece of pink ivory in the mail Saturday. wonder what i gotta do to earn that[:0] hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom