Micro Mesh Pads from Craft Supply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dversluys

Morning All;

I have been out of pen turning for a while ( had a couple of surgerys). While I was out my son moved my lathe up to a spare room in the house. In doing so, he misplaced the chart that goes with the 9 micromesh pads that i purchased from Craft Supplies. If any of you have this product could you e-mail me at dennisversluys01@gmail.com and let me know the sequence of these pads. I know the first few, but after that I'm a bit lost. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

IMG.jpg

Here ya go.:)

PenMan1

I have a real problem telling some colors from the others on the Micro Mesh pads.
So, when I get a net set, I put one dot on the edge of the 1500, two dots on 2400, three dots on 3600, etc.

That way, when I lose the chart, it doesn't matter.

shortz1lla

I only use the blue and grey, 8 and 12k respectively, after sanding to 2000 with sp. Check out a chart comparing sp grits to mm and you'll see why.

OKLAHOMAN

I stack them by grit 1500 to 12000 and use a marker and draw a line from top to bottom then take the top one off and draw a line again keep doing this and you'll have all marked with a line as to the grit.

Pjohnson

similar to others - # them with a sharpie

Standard #'s on 1 edge
Roman numerals on a 2nd edge

After a year the Roman numerals have held up the best

Top Bottom