Members Web Sites

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlharding

I have been searching for a listing of IPA members websites, the sites of those members that sell supplies. Can someone direct me to it please. Often someone will say 'so and so has it, check his site' without providing details of the site.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kalai

You can also click onto any members user name and if they have a website alot of them will have a link to it there also. I sell Hawaiian woods and I have a link to it I my user profile, my website is www.koawoodhawaii.com , aloha.

Chris
Kalai[:)]

rlharding

Thanks Kalai.

I have tried the links under 'extra'. There isn't a specific category for members links. The member submitted links are links that members found useful. Given I am new to the board I don't know who is a member of the board in the lists. I'd like to put my $$ here if I can.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I carry 18k gold nibs, Private Reserve ink in bottles and cartridges, premium squeeze-type converters for fountain pens and will have premium steel nibs around the first of the year. A new "wholesale" website is under development.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I try to keep a stock of CA and epoxy for immediate shipment. If it's not in stock, I usually have it in within a week to 10 days. I also do a group buy every few months for cardboard pen boxes.

jcollazo

I carry mandrel rods, er32 collets, dead and live centers, an assortment of plastics for use as pen bodies or bushings, aluminum rods and brass strips. Check the website for more.

IPD_Mrs

We carry Novus polish/scratch remover as well as brass ager to turn the brass tubes black.

http://www.mlkwoodworking.com/home.php?cat=5

Mike & Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom