Mechanical Pencil with an Eraser included

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigguyZ

OK, I have a customer who just bought a Jr Gent II for her brother. However, at his work he primarily uses pencil, so she's interested in a pencil for him. I think she would like one that has a built-in eraser. I'm not a fan of those personally, but I figured that you all would have more experience with pencils, and would be able to advise on what kits have an eraser built in, if she so wishes to go down that route.

Thank You,
Travis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

I've not seen any kit that has an eraser that is worth the trouble. They are all pretty small and break off (the eraser material, not the mechanism) as soon as you try to use them (YMMV).

-Barry

Rangertrek

You can do a "Pentel" pencil conversion. It has an eraser on the end under the cap. Check the library for a how to. Example pic attached. If you dont want to try one of these, contact me, maybe I can help.

Attachments

• IMG_0725_800x600.JPG
    IMG_0725_800x600.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

BruceK

Why not try a Junior Gent Pencil? It's 7MM, and if memory serves has a slightly larger than standard eraser.

FYI Good luck trying to find replacement Schmidt erasers for the Jr Gent Pencil. I bought some online....the only place I could find...that had tubes with 10 erasers in it for...get this $9 a tube. So I got 30 erasers for $27 bucks. The pentel erasers will fit in the schmidt holder but you have to cut and glue the eraser in.

Top Bottom