This may sound dumb...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Hi Jake. TSW is Trade Secret for Wood. It's a product that my partner and I make. It's a high quality topcoat that a number of folks on the site find to meet their needs. It's available from either Pens of Color (www.pocwoodworking.com) or from me.

FYI, I am writing a short "espistle" on finishing at Brent's request. I will put it in the Finishing forum later this evening. It will give you more of the details.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />......It's a high quality topcoat that a number of folks on the site find to meet their needs.........

I nominate this for understatement of the year.

Jake,

This stuff is great. try it and I think you'll become a believer.

woodpens

My fingers smell like coconut right now. Either I just finished an order of 22 pens with TSW on every one of them OR I have been stirring Pina Coladas with my fingers. Guess which one! [:D]

TSW is a fantastic product. If you like Renaissance Wax, you'll love TWS.

Gary

I need to get some of that TWS...all I have is President's Choice. At least that's what the jar says.[:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Are you still using that first jar, Gary? Dang, bro, order some more and you can have bookending products! [8D]
Originally posted by Gary
<br />I need to get some of that TWS...all I have is President's Choice. At least that's what the jar says.[:D]

Gary

Originally posted by penhead
<br />Keeping one jar that says that also - gonna be a collector item one day...[:D][:)][:D]

<br />I need to get some of that TWS...all I have is President's Choice. At least that's what the jar says.[:D]

Yep...I'm holding on to it. One day I'll be able to tell everyone "I knew him before he became famous...back when it was called President's Choice". By then this little jar will probably be worth a few hundred thousand to some museum.[8D]

M

Mudder

<br />
Originally posted by penhead
<br />Keeping one jar that says that also - gonna be a collector item one day...[:D][:)][:D]

Yep...I'm holding on to it. One day I'll be able to tell everyone "I knew him before he became famous...back when it was called President's Choice". By then this little jar will probably be worth a few hundred thousand to some museum.[8D]

Precisely why my first order was for 2 jars. If I was really smart I would have ordered 2 large and 2 small jars so I would have the “complete collectors editionâ€

Someday I’ll learn… But that day is not today.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by woodpens
<br />My fingers smell like coconut right now. Either I just finished an order of 22 pens with TSW on every one of them OR I have been stirring Pina Coladas with my fingers. Guess which one! [:D]

TSW is a fantastic product. If you like Renaissance Wax, you'll love TWS.

My guess is both! [:D]

elody21

How durable is this for pens that are used all the time compared to Deft Spray?

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I'll refer you both (Alice and Jake) to another post which should answer your questions. If you need more specifics, let me know in the forums or email me. http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3939&whichpage=1#34401

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom