Matching kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

I would like to make matching pen sets, one for the man and one for the lady. The Sierra with its many styling variations is one of my favorites but it is a little heavy for the ladies. Does anyone know of a 7mm matching kit, or of any other kits where they are identical in style and finish except for the barrel size? I would prefer to keep to the single barrel configuration but would consider the two barrel.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

The lowly slimmie with the center band thrown away allows you to change the profile easily. Use the good platings for a nice set of options --

fiferb

Gent & Jr. Gent, Statesman & Jr. Statesman, Emperor & Jr. Emperor. All are capped pens and are larger than the Sierra but in my opinion a much nicer pen.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Although not identical, the Sierra (Pacifica) and the Elegant Beauty (aero?) can make a nice pair. The EB is considerably smaller than the Sierra. Here's one I made earlier.

1_SierraVsElegantBeauty.jpg

larryc

Thanks for your replies.
I guess I'm not making clear what I'm looking for.
Ideally I would like to make a Sierra in any of its many configurations and then a 7mm pen with the same configuration except for diameter (which would automatically reduce the weight).
The pens would look identical except for diameter.

Top Bottom