Marine Corps Logo sticker?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

I have a order to do, it is a bullet pen with a marine corps logo on it? i want to find a clear sticker with marine corps on it, then ca it on. Does anyone know where i would find one of these stickers?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiebugg

USMC Emblem or decal

I have a order to do, it is a bullet pen with a marine corps logo on it? i want to find a clear sticker with marine corps on it, then ca it on. Does anyone know where i would find one of these stickers?

Go to testors website. They have sheets of various military symbols on hand. All you do is pick out the one you want. Of course they are waterslide decals so you have to follow the instructions to the letter. The kit is about $10.00

Sylvanite

The military insignia are indeed protected by copyright, and the various branches put different restrictions on their use. The Marine Corp and Coast Guard are the easiest to work with, and I have permission to use their emblems. The Navy was more difficult - they wanted samples to approve and per-item royalties, which I can't do for individual requests.

If you sell items bearing US military emblems without permission, don't be surprised if Uncle Sam comes knocking.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom