Manly polymer clay?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

The polymer clay blanks are very pretty but the patterns are, well, for lack of a better word girly.

Are there manly polymer clay blanks? tools, grizzly bears, vampires, exploding bodies, beer. You know manly.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

The only ones I know of were the football, baseball etc. If you watch some of the youtube videos of making the canes for these blanks, you will probably understand why. Just my opinion but I don't see men purchasing "clay" wrapped pens. I'm sure someone will correct me, (please).

Phunky_2003

There was a Creative Writings member here. At one time he was making football and baseball blanks. May have even been some basketball...

I made a few same style as those for gold. I never sold any and havent made one in years. I dont have any clay stuff anymore.

If you have an idea of what you want. Send Toni a PM. Or contact her another way, email facebook etc. She will work with what you want.

She has done dragon skin blanks, which are more manly. I also remember she did a dragon pen..... I wouldnt know if she would make those as blanks they would be completed.... Shes good to work with

As long as she dont have the hickups....

GoatRider

I did a camo speckle one, the one in the middle:

1_120101_pc_456.jpg

Toni

Yes they are very girlie, fills the buying void when woman go shopping with there dh and see a pen for them <<grin>> As for manly, MANLY I make a dragon scale design (not for sale in tubes) I have done Kalidiescope designs as well.

Someone mentioned Creativewriting, Keith, he made the best football pens and faux leather pens I have ever seen, I havent herd from Keith in a while I suspect he is wrapped up in his life and stopped making pens.

There are some other pen turners on here that are making flowerless tubes.

Top Bottom