Maneater Blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dachshund1

01-02

Folks:

In early December, I placed a prepaid order from Maneater Blanks (Maneater Blanks) for several of their alligator-jawbone infused turning blanks - all of which were listed as in-stock.

Since that time, the order shows as "processing" - and repeated e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered.

Anyone know if Tom and Lori (Barron) are still in business? Just wondering if I need to request a refund via PayPal.

Terry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I highly doubt it ...

The last update I see for their facebook page is dated July 9th, 2014.

They are based in Rowlett Texas .... remember that huge flood Texas had last year?

I'ld go ahead and let PayPal know that you don't think they are still in business ... which is a shame, they have some really nice stuff listed!

TonyL

What may be of some (very little) hope is that the copyright on their website states 2017. That may be something that reads the server's calendar and updates automatically or by the host.
I do see many active large and small organization websites with 2015 and earlier copyrights.

Just trying to present you with some hope....although unreturned calls and emails trumps updated CRs. PP will help you.

Last edited:

Tim'sTurnings

Are you certain that your prepaid money was actually taken from your account or whatever method you used to pre-pay them? If so then definitely contact Paypal and describe your circumstances. Usually if your phone calls and emails are unanswered Paypal will quickly get you your money back, in my experience with them that is. Good luck.

Top Bottom