Mandrel Saver MT#2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

I just got the email from PSI stating these are in stock again but limited quantity. I got right on there and ordered mine. Now I will have one for both lathes. Just thought I would let you all know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airborne_r6

Are these ones the new design. I know lots of people were having problems with the original.

daveeisler

I spoke with Mark at PSI today and they have not yet recieved the new model, the old one will work fine for a short while until the rubber "O" ring wears out, they are great with customer service and are more than willing to take care of anyone with an issue .

Robert A.

I spoke with Mark at PSI today and they have not yet recieved the new model, the old one will work fine for a short while until the rubber "O" ring wears out, they are great with customer service and are more than willing to take care of anyone with an issue .

Where is the {rubber "o" ring}? Sent mine back within a week of getting it.Got it back and the little crome "bushing" in the tip still wobble's.To get it tight enough so it don't "wobble" it CRUSH'S the blank:mad:.

Will they exchange it when the NEW modle come's in?If there are any psi staff on the site please pm me.

ToddMR

Really? I hadn't seen issues yet with the MT#1 my wife has been using for a couple weeks now. You would think if there was that big of an issue with the O ring that someone would review it on their site and put that.

daveeisler

The "O" ring is inside, if you use the push rod on your lathe, you can pop out the chrome bushing, and there it will be, you can also use CA to stop the wobble according to PSI.

jandugsu

I had the same problem. I poped the tip out with the knockout rod and to oring was swollen over sized. What I ended up doing was cutting the oring in smaller and used CA to glue it back together to fit. Works fine now

Top Bottom