Making modified Slimlines....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

challagan

Seen quite a few of these recently. I am wondering if you guys that do these use the full size tubes on the cap end or if you shorten them at all. Some look like full sized and others look like they may have been shortened. Thanks!

Corey

DFM

Most people like to use the Euro length tube for the lower barrel. But this game is about modification, so you make your own rules. If you can make it work, then you are doing it right. Good luck.

its_virgil

Corey,
I love the slimline for my creative juices. It is quite flexible and very forgiving. I make them lots with longer lower barrels and regular length upper barrels. I lengthen the lower tube by the width of a slimline tube. I get 10 inch tubes and I can get 3 lower tubes from it. I loose a little with the two blade widths. I have a photo album of slimline modifications.

Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/54hug

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by challagan
<br />Seen quite a few of these recently. I am wondering if you guys that do these use the full size tubes on the cap end or if you shorten them at all. Some look like full sized and others look like they may have been shortened. Thanks!

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom