Majestic vs Statesman tube sizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Can anyone tell me if the tube sizes are the same between the Statesman and the Majestic? I see that they use the same size drill bits between the upper and lower barrels, but I'm not sure of the length. Does anyone know? I was thinking of picking up some hardware for the Majestic, but they only reference the statesman for scale.:question:

Thanks in advance.

65GTMustang

I was just working some Jr Statesmen's in the shop myself - The kits did not have tubes however I measured them up against a Majestic Jr and they were identical. This does not specifically answer your question, but my guess would be to say they are the same???
Do a test fit to the parts and check the dia of the components with a set of calipers.
Hope this helped a little?

its_virgil

Maybe this library article will help. It is a great reference for the information you seek. Print a copy and keep it handy.

http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/bushingsandtubes.pdf

We have a great library here on IAP. I encourage everyone to check out the offerings and do so often. New material is added frequently.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Can anyone tell me if the tube sizes are the same between the Statesman and the Majestic? I see that they use the same size drill bits between the upper and lower barrels, but I'm not sure of the length. Does anyone know? I was thinking of picking up some hardware for the Majestic, but they only reference the statesman for scale.:question:

Thanks in advance.

wiset1

Thank you! That's what I was looking for. While the tubes are the same diameter between the two they are different lengths. The tools I'm looking for will work fine between the two. Again, thank you! I'll be adding this to my book of information in my little shop.

:biggrin:

Maybe this library article will help. It is a great reference for the information you seek. Print a copy and keep it handy.

http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/bushingsandtubes.pdf

We have a great library here on IAP. I encourage everyone to check out the offerings and do so often. New material is added frequently.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom