Majestic Jr Starter Kit back in stock

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

Yeah, I just checked, the PHOTO shows a trimmer, but the description sez just sleeves.

They must sell on eBay. Grrr...

omb76

That's a great deal for the Majestic Jr. I bought the Apollo Infinity kits, but am not impressed with the quality. I was hoping for the same feel as the Majestic, but the Apollo seems cheap to me. The Majestic's are fun to make though!

sefali

Just be sure to closely inspect all the parts when you get them. I recently went through 6 or seven clips, trying to replace one that was defective. They all had the same type of scratch on the clip. The trim on a couple also had incomplete finish, and was actually blue. I love the Majestic, and the Jr., but they are way too expensive to have such pathetic quality control.

CHEF

Majestic JR starter kit

went to get the starter kit (majestic JR ) filled in all the said details, went to check it out pen set cost me $25 , fine as it was advertised. :). then came the bone cruncher :eek:The postage to the U K. $28-50c more then the pen cost . :mad: so it is no kit for me .
--------------------------Brian-----------------------

bracky1

went to get the starter kit (majestic JR ) filled in all the said details, went to check it out pen set cost me $25 , fine as it was advertised. :). then came the bone cruncher :eek:The postage to the U K. $28-50c more then the pen cost . :mad: so it is no kit for me .
--------------------------Brian-----------------------

I ordered a Majestic jr and a Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre, used the $10 off code as mentioned it came to $80.90(around £50), with $35 postage :eek:.

I got an email saying that my order would be reviewed and postal charges etc checked, so I'm hoping the charge for postage will be reduced. I'll let you know. :)

Marc Phillips

I didn't see any restriction on how many you could order... I ordered 2 and applied the coupon code dvd10 for $10 off the order plus the ripoff shipping charge of $7.50 for a total of $49.40 for 2 kits.

Still a good deal!

jyreene

Yeah I was thinking the same thing until after I received my second set...so I got permission to buy a barrel trimmer. I'm still not convinced that using a barrel trimmer is any better than just using a sanding jig for the ends.

Top Bottom