Majestic FP/RB on Clearance at Rockler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rbooher7526

I'm sure this has been posted at least once. I just surfed the Rockler site and they now have the Majestic Black Titanium FP or RB on clearance for $19.99. I just grabbed 4 for under $100 including shipping and #+!* taxes. :tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I'm sure this has been posted at least once. I just surfed the Rockler site and they now have the Majestic Black Titanium FP or RB on clearance for $19.99. I just grabbed 4 for under $100 including shipping and #+!* taxes. :tongue:

Do you have the link. I went there and do not see it. Thanks. Sorrry I thought you said PSI and I went to the wrong place. too grabed a few. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I would do it too .. if I liked that kit..

Just a thought and this actually was provoked by ROJO 22 in a thread where he is showing a pen he made for a raffle to help people or doctors in Hatai. He used this kit.

My point is for the price of this kit and its bling value it can be used for something like this if anyone is into donation for charities. Would bring in alot more than a slimline or cigar. Just a thought.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
My point is for the price of this kit and its bling value it can be used for something like this if anyone is into donation for charities. Would bring in alot more than a slimline or cigar. Just a thought.
True enough .. but I just don't see myself putting my best effort into making something that I don't even like..

scotian12

Bob...Thanks for posting this. I just picked up 12. its not always possible to be on top of every promotion out there so I appreciate it when someone highlights it. This is a pen kit that makes a grand statement, a real show stopper.Especially when done in Red Jasper trustone. Darrell Eisner

jttheclockman

True enough .. but I just don't see myself putting my best effort into making something that I don't even like..

I just used your post because it had those words in it and in case someone else was thinking the same thing I thought I would throw an idea out there as a good use for something like this.

PenMan1

Even if you don't like the kit, at $20 you get a terriffic nib in a rhodium mount. The nib, feeder and mount cost more than $20. To me this was a no-brainer.

OKLAHOMAN

Even though 'm not a big fan of the pimp crystal we need to remember that sometime soon the Emperor will be discontinued.. I ordered 20, all f/p's.

cschimmel

free shipping

I had ordered 4 fountains a few days ago and went back tonight to get a couple more. The fountains are gone but the roller balls are still in stock. If you order use coupon code V0204 for free shipping thru 3-15-2010

rsmith

Correct drill bit sizes

So I assume that since this was posted most of these pens will be out of stock in short order :rolleyes: but for those of you who have never made this pen before, here's a little hint...the drill bit sizes listed in the Rockler catalog and online aren't even CLOSE. The correct sizes are 37/64 and 15/32. As far as I know Rockler doesn't even have (at least not advertised) the 37/64, and trying to find one other than mail order is well...just a bit of advice so you don't drill into that expensive oversized blank with the wrong size:)

PenMan1

Even though 'm not a big fan of the pimp crystal we need to remember that sometime soon the Emperor will be discontinued.. I ordered 20, all f/p's.

Every time CUSA gets a kit I like it gets discontinued! I would really like to buy some Lotus kits if anybody has any laying around.

Dvoigt

Bummer, I'm late to the game on this one. I check the website and couldn't even find them in a search. So they appear to be long gone.

witz1976

Check the local stores, I was able to clear out the Portland Maine Rockler of thier Majestic pens. They had them priced at the $58 or whatever they were. I told them of the clearance and boom, instant discount. They clerk was impressed!

Russell Eaton

Check the local stores, I was able to clear out the Portland Maine Rockler of thier Majestic pens. They had them priced at the $58 or whatever they were. I told them of the clearance and boom, instant discount. They clerk was impressed!
You were lucky I tried the local store here and they said no deal. It cost them more than that for the kit and they would not honor the web price.

PenMan1

I bought a bunch of them, but before free shipping and I had to pay sales tax.

I could let go of 3 FP's and 3 RB's but I would need $25 plus shipping (+/- $1.00)
Sorry, but that is what I have in 'em.

Top Bottom