Mail Gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

I just received my polyester resin, colorants, and powders today at work. I had a card for the post office I will check out later. I'm pretty sure it is my BOW!!!!! Too bad I have honey do's tonite and a game tomorrow! Wed. will be fun though.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

opfoto

Looking forward to seeing some turnings when you can. Congrats on your shipment. I love it when the big brown truck shows up!!!

jenamison

I took a look at your photos and wondered if on your white celluloid, can you see the brass tubing underneath? I have not done a pen with that material because of fear of that. It is a nice looking pen.

coach

Jena, the blank is solid you cannot see through it. I did one this weekend that looks like turquoise and a crushed velvet. Both easy and look great. You cannot see through those either.

20054513634_turqsmall.jpg

coach

By the way all. I have all these great new things to try and I installed landscaping lights and cleaned flower beds after practice this evening. What a husband huh!

jdavis

Paint your tubes before guling them in and brass will not show through. We paint depending on color we are using in pen blank. Works for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom